Welcome to the 40-Hour Director Training shared through the Well Able Training Service, a service of The TJac Educational Consulting Group! We are delighted to be able to serve you in this capacity and we look forward to a great relationship with you and your team.
While we understand that you are about to embark on a lot of work, we also know that this course will benefit you, your team, your community and the children you serve.
You will receive specific instructions for completing your course in your when you enter your Dashboard. If you ever have questions, please contact us through your Dashboard or contact us at 678-439-8522. You will have 90 days to complete this training.
Let Bright from the Start know how we are doing with this course by completing their Course Evaluation. Click here when you have finished your course.
In this course, participants will meet Georgia's competency standards for Administrators. These are:
- ADM-1 To develop and maintain an effective organization.
- ADM-2 To plan and implement administrative systems that provide effective education and support programs.
- ADM-3 To market the program to parents and the community.
- ADM-4 To administer effectively a program of personnel management and staff development.
- ADM-5 To maintain and develop the facility and equipment.
- ADM-6 To possess legal knowledge necessary for effective management.
- ADM-7 To foster good community relations and to influence child-care policy that affects the program.
- ADM-8 To practice responsible financial management.
- ADM-9 To maintain a commitment to ongoing personal/professional growth and development.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate GA - 40-Hour Director Training
Please note that refunds are only granted when a course is cancelled by The TJac Educational Consulting Group. If you do not complete a session within the allotted time period you will not qualify for a refund.
Your cart is empty